- Obviously, the more you have of this assignment done, the better, but what you need for sure for peer review next week include:
- Some Narration
- Radiolab Intro
- 2 of 3 sources
2. Here’s how I’d like you to submit your peer review
- File>Export>Multitrack Mixdown>Entire Session.
- In the Export Multitrack Mixdown dialog box, choose MP3 from the Format drop down list. Click Browse and ensure the MP3 will be saved to the project folder on your harddrive. Give your MP3 a name (lastname_Assignment2). For the purposes of our course, maintain the default Format Settings (MP3 192 Kbps CBR).
- Click OK to export your .mp3 to your thumb drive. The MP3 will appear in the project folder on your thumb drive as well the Files area of Audition.
- Go to soundcloud.com and create an account
- Click upload
- Once uploaded click the share button (the box and arrow one from the left) below your file.
- Click the embed link>tick the wordpress code box> copy that line of code and paste it to your blog